The Middle Years programme is an inclusive programme for our students in the lower secondary cycle offering a challenging framework that encourages students to make practical connections between their studies and the real world.
The MYP aims to develop students who are:
- Active learners
- Internationally minded
- Able to empathize with others
- Have the intellect and skills to pursue lives of purpose and meaning.
For detailed information about OTR MYP curriculum, please refer below:
- Group 1: Language and literature
- Group 2: Language acquisition
- Group 3: Individuals and societies
- Group 4: Sciences
- Group 5: Mathematics
- Group 6: Arts
- Group 7: Physical and Health Education
- Group 8: Design (Product and Digital design)